JK Universität Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
Secretary: +43 732 2468 5211
Fax: +43 732 2468 5212
You can reach the workshop:
The campus is right next to the "Dornach" exit of the A7 - Mühlkreisautobahn, with Passau, Salzburg and Vienna all being roughly a 1:30 hour's drive away.
Linz is a railway hub with Intercity lines connecting it to Vienna, Salzburg/Munich, Passau/Nürnberg and Prag.
From the railway station, you can use
- a taxi (some 15 minutes, some 10 Euro)
- a non-stop speed bus (only in the early morning)
- public transport (see tram map):
- purchase MIDI ticket from ticket machine at tram stop (~1.50 Euro, no change given);
- take the tram line 1 or 2 (direction "Universität");
- get off at "Universität";
- from there, it is a 3 minute walk to the Hochschulfondsgebäude (HF-Gebäude) (see map of the campus)
Except for a few times per day, there is no decent connection between the airport Linz-Hörsching and the city or university at the moment. Taxis (some 30 Euro) and rental cars are available.
This page was made with 100% valid HTML & CSS - Send comments to Webmaster
Today's date and time is 09/26/23 - 01:26 CEST and this file (/specsem/sscm/srs_ev/difcome/location/index.php) was last modified on 03/16/16 - 13:43 CEST