Johann Radon Institute (RICAM)
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
Secretary Annette Weihs:
Phone: +43 (0)732 2468 5211
Fax: +43 (0)732 2468 5212
The campus is right next to the "Dornach" exit of the A7 - Mühlkreisautobahn, with Passau, Salzburg and Vienna all being roughly a 1:30 hour's drive away.
Linz is a railway hub with Intercity lines connecting it to Vienna, Salzburg/Munich, Passau/Nürnberg and Prague.
From the railway station, you can use
- a taxi (approx. 15 minutes, about 10 Euros)
- the street car (see tram map):
- purchase with cash a MIDI (1 hour) or MAXI (1 day) ticket from a ticket machine or from a tobacco store ("Trafik")
- take the tram line 1 or 2 (direction "Universität")
- get off at the final stop "Universität" (approx. 30 minutes)
- from there, cross Altenberger Straße and walk across campus, past the lake, to find the Hochschulfondsgebäude
From the Blue Danube Airport (airport code LNZ), you can either take the airport bus to Linz train station and continue from there as above (by train), or take a taxi to campus (about 30 Euros), or rent a car.
This page was made with 100% valid HTML & CSS - Send comments to Webmaster
Today's date and time is 03/15/16 - 13:08 CET and this file ( /specsem/sscm/srs_ev/Workshop_Complex_Fluids/location/index.html ) was last modified on 12/13/12 - 17:44 CET