- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Transfer Group
Short Curriculum Vitae
- Born on April 1, 1980, in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
- 1997: Graduation from the Kyiv Natural Science Lyceum 145. For
extraordinary achievements in studies was awarded with gold medal
- 2002: Magister diploma with honors from Kyiv Taras Shevchenko Ukraine
National University; the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics.
Specialization: Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics.
- 2003: Degree Master of Science with aggregate mark very good from
University of Kaiserslautern, Germany; Department of Mathematics.
Specialization: Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing.
- 2006: Doctorate from the Technical University of Kaiserslautern
(Department of Mathematics) and Fraunhofer-Institute for Industrial and
Financial Mathematics (Department Transport Processes)
Former and Current Positions:
since April 2012: Research Scientist in the ESO-project
- 2006—2007: Research scientist at the Technical University of
Kaiserslautern, Department of Mathematics, Research group Technomathematics
- September 2007: Research Scientist in the group "Inverse Problems"
at the RICAM
- Theoretical and numerical aspects of inverse problems
- Mathematical modeling