- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Symbolic Computation
Short Curriculum Vitae
- 1974: Born in Mainz, Germany.
- 1997: Degree "Maîtrise Mathématiques Pures" in Amiens (France).
- 2001: Degree "Diploma in Mathematics" in Mainz (Germany).
- 2005: Ph.D. in Mathematics (Algebraic Geometry) at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Germany).
Advisor: Duco van Straten. Topic: Hypersurfaces with Many Singularities.
Former and Current Positions:
- 2001-2005: Assistant at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz.
- Since Oct. 2005: Research Scientist at the RICAM (Linz, Austria) in the Symbolic Computation Group.
- Computational Algebraic Geometry
- Classical Algebraic Geometry
- Visualization of Algebraic Geometry
- Hypersurfaces with Many Singularities