- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Computational Methods for Direct Field Problems
Short Curriculum Vitae
- Born 1988.
- 2005-2010: MSc study in Computational mathematics and Cybernetics, department of System Analysis, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- 10/2010-05/2011: postgraduate study in "Differential Equations", department of System Analysis, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Former and Current Positions:
- December 2011-August 2014: PhD Student in the Group "Computational Methods for Direct Field Problems" at RICAM.
- Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
- Finite Element Methods
- Optimal Control for Partial Differential Equations