Univ.-Doz. Dr. Mourad Sini
- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Short Curriculum Vitae
- Born, April 4th 1973 in Tizi-Ouzou, Algeria
- 1990-1997: Master and Magister of science degrees from University of Algiers and University of Annaba, Algeria.
- 1999-2002: PhD degree from University of Provence, France.
- June 2009: Habilitation degree from University of Linz, JKU, Austria.
Former and current positions:
- 1997-1999, Assistant Professor at University of Tizi-Ouzou, Algeria
- 2002-2003, Assistant professor at University of Provence, France
- 2003-2005, Fellow of Japan Society for Promotion of Science, University of Hokkaido, Japan
- 2005-2006, Research professor at Yonsei University and Impedance Imaging Research Center, Seoul, Korea
- 09/2006-06/2011, Junior and then Senior scientist at RICAM in the group "Inverse Problems"
- Since 07/2011, Senior Fellow (tenured) at RICAM in the group "Inverse problems and mathematical imaging".
- 09/2014-08/2015, Professor (Full) at Kuwait University, Kuwait (on leave from RICAM).
- Analysis of partial differential equations and applications to inverse problems and imaging