Scientific Advisor Inverse Problems
Short Curriculum Vitae
- born on August 12, 1976 in Wels, married to Bettina.
- studied Technische Mathematik at the Johannes Kepler University Linz and the University of Milano diploma in Industrial Mathematics in December 1998, PhD in June 2000
Former and Current Positions:
- 1999-2001 research fellow at the Spezialforschungsbereich SFB013 , Project F1308
- 2001-2002 civil service at Hilfswerk Oberösterreich
- 2002-2003 assistant prof at the Industrial Mathematics Institute , Johannes Kepler University Linz
- 2003-2004 CAM assistant prof at the Department of Mathematics , UCLA
- since March 2004 assistant prof at the Industrial Mathematics Institute, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- with Juni 2005: scientific adviser at the RICAM
- 1.3.2007: left RICAM, now: University of Münster, Germany
- Growth of nanostructures, Level set methods, inverse problems, optimization with PDEs.
- Preliminary travel schedule, current research projects.