- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Optimization and Optimal Control
Short Curriculum Vitae
- 2001-2004: B.sc(Education). at Makerere University Kampala, Uganda
- 2005-2006: Msc. Industrial and Applied mathematics. Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- 2006-2007: Msc. Industrial and Applied mathematics. Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Oct. 2007-Nov. 2010: PhD studies at Karl-Franzens University Graz, Austria
Former and Current Positions:
- 2004-2005: Research Assistant Department of Mathematics Makerere University, Kampala Uganda.
- 2007-2010: Member of DK-Numerical Simulations in Technical Sciences
- Jan. 2011-Mar. 2014: Research scientist in the group "optimization and control" at RICAM
- Shape optimization in fluid dynamics, optimal control of Pdes, variational inequalities, free boundary problems.