- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Symbolic Computation
Short Curriculum Vitae
- born: 1973 Slatina, Olt, Romania
- 1997: B. Sc. in Computer Science, The University of the West, Timisoara, Romania
- 1998: M. Sc. in Distributed and Parallel Computing, The University of the West, Timisoara, Romania
- 2004: Ph.D. in Technical Mathematics, RISC Institute, University of Linz, Austria
Former and Current Positions:
- 1998 -1999: Co-worker in EU project (4th Frame) Telematics Educational Multimedia ET 4002, "COASTER: COAST extended renewal"
- 1999 - 2000: Co-worker in EU project (4th Frame), ESPRIT 28942, "MOST: Medical representative on-line simulation training."
- 2001: Researcher in SFB 1302 , RISC, University of Linz, Austria
- 6/2003 - 7/2003: Systemtechniker, RISC, University of Linz, Austria
- 2000 - 2004: Member of the 'Theorema' group, RISC, University of Linz, Austria
- Since Oct. 2004: Research Scientist in the Group "Symbolic Computation" at RICAM, Linz
- Automated theorem proving (member of the 'Theorema' group, www.theorema.org), logic, software and algorithm design, software development