- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Transfer Group
Short Curriculum Vitae
- Born on January 6th, 1984, in Flensburg, Germany
- 06/03 Abitur, Theodor-Storm-Gymnasium, Husum, Germany
- 10/03 - 03/09 Study of Mathematics, University Hamburg,
- 03/09 Diploma in Mathematics, University Hamburg, Germany
- 05/09 - 10/14 PhD Student in Mathematics, Technical University
- 10/14 PhD in Mathematics, Technical University Berlin, Germany
Former and Current Positions:
- 03/15 - 06/16 Postdoc, Transfer Group, Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics,
- 03/15 - 06/16 Research Assistant, Industrial Mathematics Competence Center, MathConsult GmbH,
- 10/11 - 02/15 Research Assistant, ERC Project Modeling, simulation and control of multi-physics systems,
Technical University, Germany.
- 03/11 - 09/11 Research Assistant, Department of mathematics, Technical University, Germany.
- 06/10 - 12/10 Research Assistant, MATHEON Project Network-based remodeling of mechanical and
mechatronic devices, Technical University, Germany.
- 05/09 - 05/10 Research Assistant, MATHEON Project Simulation and control of positive descriptor
systems, Technical University, Germany.
- 02/09 - 04/09 Research Assistant, Simulation of magnetic fields, Department of electrical engineering,
Helmut-Schmidt-University, Hamburg, Germany.
- Modeling with Differential-Algebraic Equations
- Analysis of Differential-Algebraic Equations arising in Networks
- Positive Differential-Algebraic Equations and their discretization
- Structure preserving discretization of Differential-Algebraic Equations