Tel.: ++43 (0)732 2468 5222
Fax: ++43 (0)732 2468 5212
View Johann Radon Institut (Ricam) in a larger map
Johann Radon Institut (RICAM)
Science Park 2/4.OG
Altenberger Str. 69
How to get here
The campus is right next to the "Dornach" exit of the A7 - Mühlkreisautobahn, with Passau, Salzburg and Vienna all being roughly a 1:30 hour's drive away.
Linz is a railway hub with Intercity lines connecting it to Vienna, Salzburg/Munich, Passau/Nürnberg and Prague.
- a taxi (approx. 15 minutes, about 20 Euros)
- public transport (download the tram map, PDF-File):
- purchase with cash a MIDI (1 hour) or MAXI (1 day) ticket from a ticket machine or from a tobacco store ("Trafik")
- take tram number 1 or 2 (direction "Universität");
- alight at the final stop "Universität" (approx. 30 minutes)
- from there, walk along the Altenberger Straße to find the Science Park on the right hand side.
- From the Blue Danube Airport Linz (airport code LNZ), you can either take the airport bus to Linz train station and continue from there as above (by train), or take a taxi to campus (about 30 Euros), or rent a car.
From the Vienna International Airport (airport code VIE), you can take the
shuttle bus (Vienna AirportLines)
to the train station (Wien Westbahnhof) and continue from there as above (by train).
- Timetable Vienna International Airport to Wien Westbahnhof and Wien Westbahnhof to Vienna International Airport (PDF-File)