- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Short Curriculum Vitae
- 1989-1994: Studies in mathematics and computer sciences, Technical University of Braunschweig
- 1994: Diploma in mathematics, Technical University of Braunschweig, summa cum laude
- 1996: Ph.D. in mathematics, Technical University of Braunschweig, summa cum laude
- 2001: Postdoctoral lecture qualification (Habilitation), University of Vienna
- 2002-2005: Project leader of the FWF project S8313 "Number Theoretic Methods in Cryptography and Pseudorandom Number Generation"
- 2004: Edmund and Rosa Hlawka Prize for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- 2006-2009: Project leader of the FWF project P19004-N18 'Pseudorandom Sequences'
- 2010: Advancement Award of the Austrian Mathematical Society
- 2014-2018: Project leader of the FWF project F5511-N26 'On the hierarchy of measures of pseudorandomness'
Former and Current Positions:
Memberships in Editorial Boards:
- 1995-1999: Research and teaching assistant, Institute of Algebra and Number Theory, Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany
- 1999-2002: Researcher, Institute of Discrete Mathematics, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- 2002-2003: Research Scientist, Temasek Laboratories, National University of Singapore
- 2003-2009: Senior Scientist at RICAM
- Since 2009: Senior Fellow at RICAM
- Finite Fields, Number Theory, Coding Theory, Pseudorandom Numbers, Cryptology, Combinatorics